Studio J is GREAT for cards. Using the "no limits" template with a paper kit of your choice, you can create some fun cards. Create either a holiday photo card or a full card front (that needs to be attached to a card base) OR do what I did and just create card FRONTS.
This option is perfect for those of you that love handmade but don't have time to stamp enough images for all of your Christmas cards. I did most of my design work in studio J. Then, when they arrive I'll cut them apart and add some hand crafting to complete them. I could have fit more card fronts on the first layout, but chose to add some 1x1 designs that will work perfectly on holiday gifts using our base and bling pendants.
Watch for some finished projects as soon as these studio j layouts arrive!
The designs on the second page are about 3.5x3.5. This leaves plenty of space on a 4.25x5.5 card front to add some extra detail/ embellishments.
So... how do you get started?
1. Go to my website at www.tracigodbee.ctmh.com
2. Click the "products" link
3. Click studio J
4. Open an account (you need to do this so that it saves your progress to a folder.)
5. Follow the prompts. choose a paper pack (I used Sparkle and Shine under the holiday link)
6. Choose a template. If you are scrapbooking use any of the provided options. If you are making cards choose the "no limits" which shows two blank pages.
7. To create cards, drag a text/journal block over to the layout. Use the Height/width measurements to change the size.
8. double click the text wording and hit space. this deletes the words from the block.
9. Drag your paper selection over to the box.
10. From the sticker selection- drag your choice of images over to your designed block. Resize as needed. add text if you wish. Play with ribbons and embellishments.
11. When completely happy you can add a new layout, order etc. Minimum order of 4- 2 page layouts required.
E-mail me here with questions.
More interested in scrapbooking than cards? Here's a fun layout using a Halloween kit from Studio J.