I found these cute little pails in the Dollar Spot at Target!
Then- I cut a few fun designs with my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.
1. Cut Crystal Blue cardstock using the snowflake border (see page 64 of your Art Philosophy handbook) Set your cricut at "fit to length" and then 11 inches. Select Font Layer with the button shown in the handbook (bottom row 4th from the left)
2. From Crystal Blue cardstock you will also cut approx. 1 1/4-1 1/2 inch snowflake (page 22 from the handbook). It is
Cover that snowflake in Silver Glitz Glitter Gel and set aside to dry.
3. Using white cardstock- cut approx. 3 inch snowflake... also on page 22 of the handbook. Select "shift" and "layer" using the same button as step 2. (second button from the left in the top row of the keypad)
4. I used glue dots to attach the snowflake border and white snowflake. Once dry- the glittered snowflake was attached with foam tape.
5. I used some retired Crystal Blue sassy strands to attach the little paint can "opener" that came attached on a plastic string.
6. Although not shown: I cut two circles for the top. One Crystal Blue (approx. 3 inches) and one white (2.5 inches.) and stamped a winter sentiment. Silver glitz was also added to decorate. My photos of the top didn't turn out that clear - and I sold these so until I make a few more- I can't take a photo of the top.
Want to make one for a gift- simply fill with candy, a gift card, socks, lotions.... anything!